There is nothing more important to us than the safety of your child. That’s why when it comes to making a pool fence, we takes no short cuts. We use Australian made steels for their durability and qualified welders to ensure all welds are of the highest standards. We have a vast knowledge base on the standards of pool fencing however the rules can vary slightly depending on your council. It’s always a good option to go to your local council for a copy of their regulations before shopping for your new pool fence. General rules include:
- Gates must open away from the pool area.
- Gates must have a spring return and self latching latch.
- Latch must be located more than 1500 above ground level.
- 1200 minimum fence height
- 900 with no horizontal rails or obstructions.